Stainless steel sifter and sieve
• Stainless steel resists rust and is non-toxic
• Sieve mesh design for fluffy grains
• Control sifting with your own hand
• Fine mesh for even sifting
• Convenient printed measurements
• Easy cleaning and easy storage
Using your new hand sifter:
1. Pour your measured flour into the sieve
2. Hold your sifter over the appropriate bowl or plate
3. Grasp the handle and press the inner lever.
4. Gently tap and shake your sifter to maximize distribution
The sieve layers will rotate, distributing and sifting your flour, and dropping it into your bowl or onto your plate.
Due to various monitors and lighting conditions, colors may be slightly different from listed photos.
Every baker needs a mesh sifter and sieve
Quality stainless steel
Non-toxic and rust resistant
125 and 250 g markers, for your convenience
Designed for easy use
Ergonomic handle is comfortable and easy to use
A fine mesh
Fine mesh helps distribute your grains and keep them fluffy
Sift your flours
As you press the handle, the rotating sieves will sift your grains
Easy and comfortable hand sifting
An essential kitchen tool
Don’t you want to make a cake right now?